Yami Gautam is a fine actress from North Indian state Himachal Pradesh. She marked her presence in the number of movies in different languages. In spite of this, she also endorses several multinational brands. This talented and young actress impressed the audience and received their appreciation for her work.
Cute and beautiful Yami was born on 28 November 1988 in Bilaspur (Himachal Pradesh). Daughter of Punjabi film director Mukesh Gautam and homemaker Anjali Gautam is the star of the film industry today.
She received school education in Chandigarh and was a regular student at that time. Earlier, she wanted to become IAS but later enrolled for her graduation in Law honors. She was a student at Punjabi University, Chandigarh. Just after a year in college, this young girl of 20 shifted her interest towards modeling and acting. Dropped the studies, she paced her way to city Mumbai. Due to this, Yami completed the degree by correspondence not as a regular student.
- Junooniyat, Junooniyat (2016)
- Nachenge Saari Raat, Junooniyat (2016)
- Sanam Re, Sanam Re (2016)
- Jeena, Badlapur (2015)
- Rum Whiskey, Vicky Donor (2012)
- Pani Da, Vicky Donor (2012)
- IIFA award for ‘Star Debut of the year’ category for Vicky Donor (2013)
- Zee Cine award for ‘Best Female Debut’ category for Vicky Donor (2013)
- 5th Boro Plus Gold Award for ‘Rising Film Stars from TV’ category (2012)
- Big Star Entertainment Award for Most Entertaining Actor Debut-Female (2012)
Coming to her love life, there are rumors of her relationship with actor ‘Pulkit Samrat’. He is already married, still, they are dating each other.
Having 5’3.5′ height and slim body, Yami amazed everyone with her looks. Also, she is blessed with a beautiful pair of brown eyes. Well, the talkative eyes help the actress to express thousands of emotions. She is an exercise addict and weighs only 50 kg. Innocent face, black hairs, flawless skin make her more charming. 33-25-33 are her body measurements.
What Does She like Most?
- White, Red and Black are her favorite colors.
- Forever and Ever Dior is the perfume that she likes to use.
- Her favorite food is Chamba ka rajma.
- She loves watching Tyra Banks and Jessica Alba.
- Reading, interior decoration and listening music are her hobbies.
- Male actors like Hrithik Roshan, Shah Rukh Khan, and Aamir Khan are her favorite.
- ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge’ is the movie that she likes the most.
- Rocky S, Sabyasachi, Masaba are her favorite designer.
- London and New York are her favorite holiday places.
Unknown Facts About Yami:
- She is among highest paid actress and charges 1-2 crore per movie.
- She has an Audi A4 car.
- She avoids smoking and taking alcohol.
- This Indian actress used to be a shy, coward and studious girl.
- Her mother gave some photographs of Yami to one of her papa’s friend. And he showed it to production houses there in Mumbai. Luckily, they liked the photos and following which she gave an audition and got passed. Bengali director Partho Mitra, approved the actress.
- She follows Tyra Banks for her fashion sense.
- The girl feels pleasure doing Hot Yoga in 40-degree heat.
- She has shown acting skills by performing on the big screen in languages like Tamil, Telegu, Malayalam, Kannada, Punjabi, and Hindi.
- Before sharing the screen in the film ‘Vicky Donor’, both Yami and Ayushmaan knew each other and were family friends.
- Shweta Rohira (wife of Pulkit) blamed the actress for disturbing her married life.
- She made her ad debut for cosmetic product ‘Fair & Lovely’. It was directed by Anurag Basu.
- She made a fake signature of her teacher at the time of ICSE board exams, but the reasons are still unknown.
- The girl remains active on social media and continues to update information for her fans.
- Fair and Lovely, Cornetto, Samsung Mobile, and Chevrolet are some of the brands that she promotes.
- Chances are that her movie ‘Uri’ would get the title of ‘1st Blockbuster Hindi Movie of 2019’. In the movie, she played the lead role as an Intelligence Officer.
- She received the honor of ‘iTimes’ No. 12 Most Desirable Woman of 2012′ in the year 2013.
- She has good command over Hindi and English languages.
- Being a Yoga activist, she encourages youth to stay healthy and stress-free.
- Often, she uploads her Yoga and Pole dance videos on Insta.