Tara Sutaria is a noted Indian dancer, singer, and actor. In a small age of 24, with the continuous hard work, she made her identity in and out of India.
19 November 1995 was the day when Tara was born. She hails from Mumbai (Maharastra).
Tara is a part of the Parsi family. Himanshu and Tina Sutaria are proud parents of this girl. Pia Sutaria is her twin sister.
The girl received her school education from Bai Avabai Framji Petit Girl’s High School in Mumbai. For her bachelor degree in Mass Media, she enrolled in St. Andrew’s College Of Arts, Science and Commerce (Mumbai).
For the very first time, she was seen as a child artist in Disney India’s Big Bada Boom (2010). The Indian girl then appeared in TV Reality Show “Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega” in the year 2011. She was just 13 that time and got an appreciation for the opera she performed on stage.
The smart and talented girl also sung for movies Taare Zameen Par (2007) and Guzarish (2010). She gained popularity from the TV show “The Suite Life of Karan & Kabir” and “Oye Jassie“.
Miss Sutaria has also performed in concerts organized in cities like Lavasa, Tokyo, Mumbai, London. The lucky girl also got the chance to perform with New Zealand artist ‘Mikey MacCleary’ and Nepalese singer ‘Louis Banks’.
Guys, now get ready to see her acting skills. She has acted in teen college drama “Student of the Year 2” that was released recently on 10th of May. In this movie of Karan Johar, Ananya Pandey and Tiger Shroff are her co-actors.
Tara has a height of 5’5′ inches and has weight around 55 kg. She looks charming with her light brown eyes and black hairs.
What Does She like The Most?
- She loves reading and Ravinder Singh is her favorite author.
- She is a big fan of Virat Kohli, along with Cricket’ god Sachin Tendulkar.
- “Ajam Prem Ki Gazab Kahani” (2009) is Tara’s all time favoutire movie.
- She admires Kangana Ranaout and Ranbir Kapoor.
- She loves watching reality shows MTV Splitsvilla and Big Boss.
- Taylor Swift, Honey Singh, Whitney Houston are her favorite singers.
- Red is the color that she likes the most.
- Song of Whitney Houston “I Will Always Love You” is her favorite one.
Unknown Facts About Tara Sutaria:
- She takes alcohol occasionally.
- She started singing when she was just 7 years old.
- She loves having pets in her home.
- She has a secret crush on actor Sidharth Malhotra and confessed it in a chat show.
- Bollywood singer Armaan Malik is her childhood friend.
- 10 years have passed since singing at NCPA.
- To become a celebrity was her childhood dream.
- She performed on The Phantom of Opera’s Think of Me and American singer Whitney Houston’s I Will Always Lov You. TEDX invited her for the event in Mumbai(2015).
- She also appeared in TV ad ‘Hamdard Safi’.
- Tara is a trained dancer too and knows dance forms like modern dance, classical ballet, and Latin American dance. Well, she was a part of School of Classical Ballet and Western Dance, Royal Academy of Dance, UK.
- Royal Academy of Dance (London) awarded her with a full scholarship.
- Jet Gems and Swarovski are the brands that she endorses.
- She got a position in finalists in singer category in Pogo’s Amazing Kids Awards (2008).
- She has also skills in sketching.
- Tara has been a solo singer for “Stop-Gaps Choral Ensemble” of Stop Gaps Culture Academy.
- The girl was the first choice for Jasmine’s role in Disney’s remake of Alladin (2019). However, Naomi Scott captured the role later on.
- She did lead role of Sandy in Raell Padamsee’s production of musical Grease.
- Now, she is focusing on her upcoming project of Milap Zaveri’s film. In this, she will work with Sidharth Malhotra and Rakul Preet Singh. It will be produced by Bhushan Kumar’s T-Series & Emmay Entertainment’s.
- A short time ago, she was seen in a music video, ‘Just Dance’ with Label Ritu Kumar.
- Finally, on 11th of April 2018, she announced that she is ready to make her debut in Indian cinema with Karan Johar’s movie “Student of the Year 2”.