Shirley Born in Auckland (New Zealand), her birthday falls on 2nd July in 1993. She was born to Indian parents. Indo-Kiwi singer Shirley is a popular name in the singing world. You would find a lot of videos on YouTube where she performs on Hindi songs. The girl garnered huge appreciation after winning a contest organized by ‘YouTube’.
AWARDS AND ACCOLADES:
She is a part of Hindu family. Although, Setia was born and raised in Auckland but says that her roots belong to Daman (India). There are four members of her family. Shirley, her dad, mom, and one younger brother. Her father is a businessman and mom is a housewife. Shane Setia is her only younger brother. She has citizenship of two countries, one in India and the other is New Zealand.
She doesn’t like to speak it in open when it comes to her personal life. Also, we have not received any news about her love affair. According to Shirley, she wants to focus on her career rather than involving in all this. In fact, she is in a stage where she can have a relationship but still single. But the rumors are that she is dating Aarman Malik.
The girl looks quite pretty and has a height of 5’3′. Slim and trim Shirley weights only 48 kg. Body measurements are like this: 33-25-33. This gorgeous girl has black color eyes and short black hairs.
Know more about Shirley:
- Her channel was ranked among ‘YouTube top #30 Most Subscribed Channels’ list in New Zealand.
- Top rated magazines like Hindustan Times and Forbes featured Setia as Bollywood’s Next Big Singing Sensational.
- Hindustan Times featured Setia as ‘India’s YouTube sensation’.
- With millions of subscribers on Youtube channel, she is a big Internet star.
- This simple living and the honest girl made her identity in the industry with never-ending and continuous efforts.
- She considers Lata Mangeshkar as her idol.
- Amitabh Bachan, Ranbir Kapoor, and Shah Rukh Khan are the actors she loves to watch.
- It’s good that the girl hasn’t got any professional training. She just sang in front of her parents and relatives.
- Hilary Duff is her favorite actress.
- It’s amazing that YouTube invited the girl as a ‘YouTube Creator’ for live performance in ‘YouTube FanFest’. The event was organized in Mumbai in the year 2016 and 2017.
- Shirley’s parents often used to say that she is ‘Tiny girl with big dreams’.
- She was named as one of ‘New Zealand’s Biggest International Artists’ by TVNZ.
- She likes the voice of AR Rahman, Shreya Ghosal, Sonu Nigam, Shaan, Arijit Singh.
- She has performed with YouTube stars like Kurt Hugo Schneider and Sanam.
- Thousands of people participate in the contest organized by T-Series and Shirley was one among them. There, she sang Arijit Singh’s song ‘Tum Hi Ho’ from movie ‘Aashiqi 2’.
- ‘Ik Tara’ from the movie ‘Wake up Sid’ was the song that she first has sung in her stage performance (2001).
- Although, she has given a voice for a lot of Bollywood songs, ‘Manmarjiya’ from ‘Lootera’ movie is her all-time favorite song.
- Her nationality is Indian.
- Her YouTube channel ‘Shirley Setia’ is a popular one having a large number of subscribers.
- The girl is a big pizza lover.
- It’s unbelievable that she made her debut with Sachin – Jigar (a famous director in the Music industry)