Name – MOUNI ROY
Date of Birth – 28 October September 1985 (Cooch Behar, West Bengal)
By Profession – Actress
Mouni Roy is one of the noted and glorious faces in television as well as the film industry. Her debut role as Krishna Tulsi in a TV show “Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi” was highly applauded by viewers. In addition to her small screen performance, she has also featured in Hindi movies.
This 5’5′ tall girl with black hair and black eyes really looks adorable. Her body measurements are 34-26-34. Having perfect cheekbones and thick eyebrows, her face looks quite impressive. The actress natural beauty can be seen on the make-up free face. A healthy diet, regular exercise are secrets behind her well-maintained figure and bright face.
Know more about Mouni:
- She likes to eat Kadi Chawal, Chinese food, MIshti Doi and Khichdi.
- Harry Potter is her favorite movie series.
- She loves to read stories of William Shakespeare.
- Her favourite song is “Lag Ja Gale” from the movie “Wo Kaun Thi”.
- London and Paris are her favourite holiday spots.
- Madhuri Dixit, Shahrukh Khan, Leonardo Dicaprio are her favourite stars.
- In her leisure time, she loves to do painting and sketching.
- When she was in college, she worked as a choreographer.
- She loves to read novel and always carry it while travelling.
- TV actress Sanjeeda Sheikh and Mouni Roy are good friends.
- Inspite of acting, she also has dancing skills and is trained Kathak and Ballerina dancer.
- She has visited places like Paris, New York, Dubai, Hong-Kong, Europe and lot more.
- She loves spending time and playing with children.
- Although she didn’t received the award but was nominated for Lux Golden Rose Awards for ‘Emerging New Beauty of the Year’ category in year 2018.
- She voiced Sita’s role in animated movie named “Mahayodha Rama”.
- Both Mounni Roy and Rithvik Dhanjani hosted the dance show “So You Think You Can Dance”.
- She played for Arjun’s team “Mumbai Tigers in Box Cricket League” in the year 2016.
- She consider her dad as her only role model.
- The sources claimed that she undergone a lip surgery but the girl deny this.
- The Bengali beauty is very conscious towards her health and never misses gym.
- She hates people with double standards. According to Mouni, Honesty is best trait in an individual.
- She was featured in Tum Bin’s movie song “Nachna Aaonda Nahin” in year 2016.
- During her shooting, whenever she gets free time she loves to sleep.
- Her upcoming project involves movie “Brahmastra” that is expected to release in 2019. Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt and Amitabh Bachchan are also a part of this movie. ‘RAW – Romeo Akbar Walter’ and ‘Made in China’ are other future projects.
- News were heard of her issues with actress Debina Mukherjee during reality show “Pati Patni or Who”.
- She was upset because of Gaurav’s (her ex-bf) relation with her ex-gf Narayani Shastri.
- Mouni appeared as a background dancer in song “Nahi Hona” from movie “Run” (2014).
- Chances are there that she would make her entry into digital world via ALT Balaji’s web-series “Mehrunissa”.
- She got Lions Gold Awards for Most Stylish Personality.