Kartik Aryaan is a well-known actor from MP has earned a good name in the industry. With the acting skills and talent, he got a chance to appear in many Ka Panchnama’, this young actor is now a familiar face in Indian cinema.
Born as Kartik Tiwari on 22nd of November 1988, As of now, Karthik age would be 31 years Old. He hails from Gwalior (Madhya Pradesh. Manish Tiwari and Pragati Tiwari are proud parents of this Indian actor. His near and dear one used to call him with name ‘Koki’ and Guddu (especially by his mom).
The boy received his school level education from St. Paul’s School (Gwalior) and Kiddy’s School (Gwalior). For his engineering degree in biotechnology, he took admission in D Y Patil College of Engineering, Navi Mumbai. Although he was studying engineering it was his earnest desire to enter in the field of acting.
- Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 – Star Dust Award for category “Best Actor In A Comic Role” (2015)
- Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 – Big Star Entertainment Awards for the category “Most Entertaining Ensemble Cast” (2015)
- PETA India Award for Hottest Vegetarian Celebrity (2018)
- Vogue Beauty Award for category “Heartthrob of the Year” (2018)
- Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety – Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Award for category “Best Entertainer of the Year” (2018)
What Does He like The Most?
- Playing Video games, Writing, Watching Table tennis and Football are his hobbies.
- He likes to eat Gulab Jamun, Pav Bhaji and Risotto.
- His favorite actresses are Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, and Alia Bhatt.
- His favorite actors are Shah Rukh Khan and Ranbir Kapoor.
- Red, Green, and Black are his favorite colors.
- His favorite brands include Addidas and Zara.
Unknown Facts About Karthik:
- He takes alcohol.
- His zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- His upcoming projects involve “Luka Chuppi“. It is a romantic comedy in which Kriti Sanon is his co-actress. Also, he will be seen in the remake of 1978 film “Pati Patni Aur Woh” (with Bhumi Pednekar and Ananya Panday) and in the remake of 2016 Kannada teen comedy “Kirik Party”.
- Currently, he is living in Mumbai with his family.
- He is having a black BMW car.
- He joined All Stars Football Club in 2016. The club conducts football matches for charity.
- He has concern towards the environment and raised awareness on plastic pollution on World Environment Day (2018).
- In addition to acting, he endorses brand like “Emami Fair And Handsome” cream and body spray “Envy1000”.
- After passing the 11th class, on the pretext of study, Kartik moved to Delhi in quest of work.
- In the year 2018, he co-hosted 19th IIFA Awards with Ayushmann Khurrana. The event was held in Bangkok.
- During the shooting days of the movie ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama’, he had limited money. He lived in 2BHK with 12 other aspiring actors and earned money even by cooking food for them.
- Aryan is a big animal lover.
- The dedicated and smart boy made every effort to give his best on screen.
- Although, he prefers vegetarian food but ate 25 eggs daily when he was asked to gain weight for the movie “Akashvani“.
- After signing his first movie, Kartik told the parents about his wish to become an actor.
- He was passionate about acting and even bunked his classes and travel for 2 hours for auditions.
- The movie “Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety” was among the highest-grossing Indian films of 2018.
- The actor changed his name from Kartik Tiwari to Kartik Aryan before the release of the movie “Kaanchi: The Unbreakable”.
- As per Kartik, if not entered in the field of acting, he would definitely be a scientist.