Name – Ginni Chatrath
Date of Birth – 18 November 1989
By Profession – Comedian
Zodiac Sign – Scorpio
Religion – Sikhism
She did her schooling from MGN Public School, Jalandhar. Completed her graduation from Guru Nanak Dev University College, Jalandhar. After the graduation, she did her Master Of business administration in finance from DAV institute of engineering & technology, Jalandhar.
After the studies, she wants to try in Bollywood and In 2009 she participated in comedy show Hans Baliye with Kapil Sharma. She got many offers for acting but she rejecting and chooses her father business because she wants to help her father in his business.
Family & Relationship stats
Ginni belongs with a middle-class Sikh’s family in Jalandhar. Her father is a businessman and mother is a housewife. She has a beautiful younger sister Harleen Chatrath.
She’ s married with popular comedian Kapil Sharma (comedian & Actor) on 12 December 2018 in Jalandhar.
Height – 5 ft 4 inch
Weight – 55 Kg
Eyes color – Brown
Hair Colour – Brown
Know more Facts about her
- Ginnie real name is Bhavneet Chatrath.
- She is a follower of Dera Baba Murad Shah & Baba Laddi Shah.
- Her favorite color is Pink.
- She loves to read books and her favorite books are A Message from God: A 12-Year Old Boy’s Experience in Heaven by Aldo McPherson and Retha McPherson.
- Her All-time favorite actor is Shah Rukh Khan and favorite actress is Madhuri Dixit.
- Her dream holiday destination is London.
- She is 9 years younger than Kapil.