Name – Dipika Kakar
Date of Birth – 6 August 1986
Birthplace – Pune (Maharashtra)
By Profession – Indian Television Actress
Zodiac Sign – Leo
Religion – Hinduism ( but converted in Islam)
Hobbies – Reading, Dancing, Listening Musics
Graduation – University of Mumbai
After completed his studies she was an air hostess in Jet Airways. She wants to work with the entertainment industry that’s why she left her job and worked in TV serial Neer Bhare Tere Naina Devi as Lakshmi in 2010 and after that, she got the lead role in TV serial Sasural Simar Ka as Simar Prem Bharadwaj.
She also participated in dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 7 in 2014, Comedy Nights with Kapil in 2015, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 8 in 2017 and Nach Baliye Season 8.
In 2018, She was the winner of controversial reality TV show Bigg Boss Season 12 and won the ₹30 lakh prize money.
Her first husband name was Raunak Samson, he was a flight attendant. they both were married in December 2008. She got divorced in 2012.
She was dating with his Sasural Simar Ka co-star Shoaib Ibrahim in 2015 and on 22 February 2018 she got married to Shoaib Ibrahim (tv serial actor).
Mother name – Renu Kakar
Father Name – Army officer
Sister – 2 Elder sisters
Height – 5 ft 5 in
Weight – 54 Kg
figure – 33-26-33 Inches
Eyes color – Brown
Hair Colour – Black
Lesser Known facts about Dipika:
- She loves Indian street food.
- She loves to do dance and she is a trained dancer.
- In 2016, She got the award for the Best Actress in Lead Role at Zee Gold Awards.
- She is a huge dog lover.
- She loves to listen to Hindi old songs and favorite song is Saathiya Tune Kya Kiya from the Movie Love (1991)
- Her first debut in Bollywood from by J P Dutta’s Paltan.
- She converted into Islam for Shoaib Ibrahim.